Waste disposal is an everyday duty at care facilities. Various types of work and methods are used to appropriately dispose of
items while taking countermeasures for odors and secondary infections into consideration.
Here, we will show how much waste disposal work can be reduced by using Carefort.
CarefortBefore usingWork is troublesome and various disposal means are required
- 1.Move a cart around to each hospital roomWhen collecting waste from each hospital room, it is necessary to hang garbage bags on a cart while moving around the hallways.
- 2.Collect wasteWaste is then wrapped in newspaper after which each one is placed in the garbage bags in the hall.
- 3.Ventilate and eliminate odorsBecause odors escape when collecting the waste, it is necessary to provide ventilation while using a deodorizer, etc.
- 4.Waste is temporarily stored or disposed ofOnce the garbage bags are full, they’re tied off and taken to the waste disposal room to be stored or are disposed of. Various types of work and methods are used while taking countermeasures for odors and secondary infections into consideration.
Disposal is easy, neat, and quick!
Because selection is possible from a variety of operation modes,
work can be performed in a manner that suits the waste disposal procedures of the care facility.
- 1.Insert the waste
- 2.Just remove after it’s packed!
Anyone can easily perform waste disposal
in the appropriate manner!
While of course being able to enhance work efficiency,
Carefort also standardizes waste disposal procedures at a high level.
Carefort instantly shuts in the bacteria and viruses that cause infections, such as the E. coli, MRSA, and the Norovirus that require particular caution, and ensures that bacteria and viruses are safely packed away and cannot escape.